Western Shores’ POA Pavilion, Pool, & Spa Rules 2023
The 2023 Pool Season begins May 27th and ends Sep 10th
Monday – Thursday | 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday | 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* In the event of inclement weather, the Pool/SPA or portions of the facility may not be available.
At the pool manager's discretion, the pool may close early when no guests are using the facilities.
Pavilion – Pool - Spa
1. Lot owners must be in good standing with the POA. Dues through the current year must be paid in full.
2. The attendants on duty have the authority to enforce all rules. Patrons with repeated violations are subject to removal, suspension, or revocation of privileges.
3. The Pavilion, Pool, and Spa are smoke-free areas.
4. All trash must be properly disposed of in the trash container provided.
5. All alcoholic beverages must be stored in a cup or koozie provided by yourself.
6. No running or rough play is permitted.
7. Groups of up to six (6) persons (including the property owner) are always welcome to use the pool/pavilion when open. Groups of over six (6) persons, but not more than twelve (12), can use the pool/pavilion at the pool attendant’s discretion. Any group in excess of twelve (12) persons is considered a Party and MUST be pre-approved by the pool manager. The property owner is always responsible for the behavior of the entire group.
8. The pool will close under severe weather alerts such as high wind, rain, and lightning. This call will be made using the WPSD weather app to make an objective decision on the issue.
9. A minimum age limit of 16 is established for unsupervised persons being inside the fenced area of the pool/pavilion.
1. The restroom is only available when the Pavilion is open.
2. No glass beverages are allowed.
3. Pets are prohibited in the Pavilion. Service dogs are allowed with the proper paperwork.
4. The kitchen is available upon request. The kitchen is for single-day use only and must be cleaned prior to departure. Items cannot be left overnight.
5. Showers are for use related to pool and spa activities. This facility is not a shower house.
Pool and Spa
1. No one will be allowed in the Pool and Spa area unless the Pavilion is open.
2. No one may use the Pool or Spa when no other person (17+) is present.
3. No Diving. There is no lifeguard on duty.
4. Street Clothes are not allowed in the Pool or Spa. No regular diapers - swim diapers only.
5. Standing or climbing on at the top edge or stepping down off the edge of the Infinity fall is not allowed.
6. Children (ages 6- 16) entering the pool must always be directly supervised at the poolside by an adult in swim attire.
7. Children under 6 years of age must have one adult per child in the water.
8. Spa and deck area around the Spa is for persons 16 years and older. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the spa unless accompanied by an adult.
9. No Food is allowed in the pool or spa.
10. Spitting, spouting of water, blowing of nose and other similar behavior in the pool is prohibited.
11. Anyone who has had diarrhea in the last two weeks shall not use the pool. A bather leaving the pool to use the toilet shall take a cleansing shower before returning to the pool.
12. Anyone who has an area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters, cuts, etc. is advised not to use the pool.